Beautiful pics of Lauren Conrad feet & legs

Lo Bosworth says she is still friends to Lauren Conrad. However they don't talk very often. The least of the former cast from The Hills is still a true close friend. Stephen had broken up Kristin with Lauren when he dated Lauren . Lauren then explained: "I'm not sure I thought you guys were together. Didn't realize you had an entire romance. Apparently Lauren kept her comments to be used on camera. And when we had a conversation, Lauren made me look as if I were insane and delusional," Audrina wrote. Audrina. "Then I got mad. Lauren as well as myself have never been ever truly close. Conrad had addressed this issue on both the MySpace website and on the Conrad show prior to the time that initial reports surfaced. She reportedly called the charge "insulting" on multiple levels. She added "I haven't, and I won't be hooking up with Justin." My argument is that I'm a bad friend and a girl slut as well as a deceitful person simultaneously. The joke would have been hilarious in the event that they didn't take it too seriously." In the aftermath of everything that transpired, LC quit the show. Kristin Cavallari joined the cast until the finale. According to Audrina, she together with LC "haven't spoken since" Conrad's exit and an incident with their children during the Disney on Ice show

pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennifer-White

Christina Ochoa measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Henry